Σάββατο 21 Νοεμβρίου 2009

Aztecas Mexican restaurant Nicosia

Aztecas is a new Mexican restaurant located at the end of Ledras in Nicosia:



Quality of food: I had the Beef fajitas which I found to be excellent. The quantity was enough (even for me) and the beef was very tasty. Accompanied with pico de gallo, cheese, quacamole and hot sauce.

My partner had a beef buritto which I tried but did not like at all. I was actually disappointed because I was thinking of ordering that. Glad I went with the fajitas.

We also had the Queso cheese for starter. Having been in authentic Mexican restaurants before, I have to say that this is nothing close to Queso cheese.



Service: The service was really good. The waiters/ waitresses were very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, since they were not many customers at the restaurant at the time, I felt that they were watching and talking about us all the time. Left me with a bad impression.



Value for money: Like any other Mexican restaurant in Cyprus, this one is expensive too. 37 Euros for the Queso cheese, 2 meals and one bottle of water is too much! Also, in a lot of Mexican restaurants you get complimentary tortilla chips at the beginning. Not here...
We did however get a complimentary strawberry margharita which was really good.

Atmosphere: Nice decoration and atmosphere in the restaurant

1 σχόλιο: